What to make for Dinner with Ground Turkey: For those of you who are confused about cooking ground turkey meat, Here are three simple and delicious recipes. I also previously shared dishes made from corned.
1. Ground Turkey with Quinoa for Enchilada Stew
Quinoa enchilada stew with ground turkey. Before serving, add a splash of lime juice.
Time to prepare: 10 minutes. For 4 hours and 5 minutes of cooking time. Total time: 4 hours and 15 minutes. Servings per recipe: eight.
- 1 pound meat from a turkey
- One can of enchilada sauce (19 ounces).
- 1 can drain black beans
- 112 cups of quinoa, uncooked
- Chopped tomatoes and green chiles, undrained, in a 10-ounce, can
- 1 cup distilled water
- 1 cup thawed and reconstituted corn
- Salsa, one-half cup
- 12 cups of chopped onion
- 13 cups of fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 tbsp cumin (ground)
- Cut up 12 cups of chopped green bell peppers.
- Chilli powder in the amount of 1 tbsp
- Garlic minced to a fine powder,
- Shreds of Mexican cheese in a 2:1 ratio
The first step in the process, Medium-high heat in a big skillet In a heated skillet, brown and crumble the turkey for 5 to 7 minutes. Drain the grease and throw it away.
The second step is, Cook the enchilada sauce with the turkey, black beans, quinoa, and the rest of the ingredients in a slow cooker until the turkey is cooked through.
This is the third step, Cook on high for 4 hours, stirring occasionally, until the quinoa is cooked and the flavors are well integrated. Combine cilantro and cheddar cheese.
It’s up to you which color bell peppers you use.
2. Homemade Ground Turkey Recipe
This ground turkey dish is simple, quick, and tasty. This dish is a staple in my kitchen since it’s so simple and quick to put together. For a well-balanced, nutritious lunch, all you need is one pan and your favorite steamed rice!
A preparation time of 10 minutes is required. 15 minutes of cooking time. Amount of time: 25 minutes. 4 servings per recipe.
- Nonstick saute pan, 10 inches
- A spatula made of rubber
- Virgin olive oil, about four tablespoonfuls (separate)
- Yellow onion in a cup (chopped)
- 4 cloves of garlic (minced)
- 14 tsp of kosher salt quarter cup scallions, chopped
- The pepper is a red bell pepper (chopped).
- A pound and a half?
- Chili powder, 14 tsp
- Cayenne pepper, minced (chopped)
Two tablespoons of olive oil, heated over medium-high heat in a large skillet or frying pan. Saute the finely sliced onions and bell peppers in the oil until they are tender and translucent. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant.
Next, push the veggies to the side of the pan and coat the empty area with the leftover oil. Place the ground turkey pieces in the pan, and then season with salt and chili powder. When the turkey is cooked through, add the onions and peppers and season to taste with salt and chili powder. Serve right away with a garnish of finely chopped fresh cilantro.
3. A taco made with ground turkey
Because of the ground turkey, this dish is lower in calories while still delivering incredible flavor. It’s a touch hot, but that’s how we like it in our house. You won’t be able to tell it’s not ground beef because it has so much flavor. Baked potatoes and tacos are two of my favorite ways to consume them. Enjoy!
Time to prepare: 10 minutes. Cooking time: 16 minutes. 29 minutes in total. Servings per recipe: three.
- Chili powder, 1 teaspoon
- Ground turkey, about 12 ounces
- Ground cumin, 2 tablespoons
- 2 teaspoons paprika powder
- A pinch of salt
- 12 teaspoons of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion flakes
- Dried oregano can be substituted for the fresh herb.
- 12 ounces of water
- a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar
- 1 to 12 tsp. of dark brown sugar.
- Cayenne pepper in the amount of 1/4 teaspoon.
The first step in the process, Spices like cayenne pepper, cumin, paprika, and garlic powder should all be combined in a small bowl with salt and pepper.
In the second step, For 3 to 5 minutes, cook the turkey, tossing occasionally, in a large nonstick pan over medium heat until no longer pink. Add the chili powder and water to the mixture and stir thoroughly. When most of the liquid has evaporated, turn the heat down to low and simmer for about 10 minutes, stirring often.
This is the third step. In a small pan, combine the vinegar and brown sugar. Simmer for 3 to 4 minutes until the flavors meld. Serve it in a serving dish.
This is an article about What to make for Dinner with Ground Turkey – 3 Best Recipes. Good luck. Thank You.